For All Your Maintenance Needs
UECompression is the single source for all your air and gas compression aftermarket needs! We are committed to helping you maintain your equipment at peak performance.
- At UECompression we understand the urgency of getting parts fast. Our Parts Department is standing by to locate the parts you need.
- We are a stocking distributor for all Gardner Denver air compressor, blower and dryer OEM parts as well as a packager of Kobelco oil-free air compression.
- UECompression is an OEM parts distributor for Ariel reciprocating and Frick rotary screw gas compressors.
- We have a large network of industry connections covering nearly all makes and models of industrial air and gas compression equipment.
- In-stock parts are shipped the same day and non-stocked parts can be shipped overnight direct from our manufacturers in emergencies.
- Visit our facilities in Henderson, CO, Casper WY, or Billings, MT. Your parts can be picked up in Will Call.
Our team of trained and experienced service technicians is well equipped to service or repair your equipment on short notice.
- Our fleet of fully equipped service trucks delivers our service expertise direct to your facility.
- Technicians are factory certified to diagnose and perform field repairs. Our facilities are equipped with the latest tooling and equipment and we can rebuild your gas or air compression equipment back to factory standards.
- UECompression will custom tailor a long term Preventive Maintenance Agreement for your specific equipment. With an agreement in place, your equipment receives regular service and inspection to keep it running in top condition.
- Routine Oil Analysis is utilized to monitor the health of your equipment. A predictive tool, this allows you to schedule repairs around your operational needs, reducing the chance for unexpected down time, keeping your business functioning as it should.
- UEC can perform refurbishment or re-purposing of your existing gas compression packages. We work with your operators and engineers to meet your exact project needs. UEC’s engineering staff can perform the design review necessary to help you re-deploy idle assets and identify required changes to existing packages to effectively re-purpose equipment.
- UECompression provides 24/7 Emergency service. Call our main line at 303-515-8600 at any time to reach an emergency service technician. A qualified technician can be dispatched to your location.
AIR COMPRESSOR INSTALLATIONS
- UECompression can also provide installation services for most air compressor applications. We will perform a site survey to determine the best location and identify the installation requirements, followed by a complete proposal for your review and consideration. Upon approval of our proposal, we will work with our technicians and other contractors, if necessary, to complete your compressor system, professionally installed and running.
UECompression, THE TURNKEY SOLUTION FOR ALL YOUR COMPRESSION NEEDS.