Custom Fabrication/Packaging Facility
UECompression’s new custom fabrication & packaging facility is located on 18 acres centrally located just north of the Denver metro area in Colorado to efficiently serve the Oil & Gas Industry as well as our wide customer base, providing for ready transportation of our equipment to all portions of the U.S..
Multiple assembly bays, a full ASME weld shop, large lift capabilities, and our own dedicated blast and paint building on-site assure complete control of the manufacturing process and our ability to handle the largest skidded packages available.
• 100,000 square feet under roof
• (12) 35’ x 75’ fabrication bays which can be combined for 150’ long bay as required
• 165 tons total crane capacity
• Dedicated detached paint building with 18’ x 45’ blast room and 26’ x 65’ paint room
• 3000 amp power supply
• 50 PSIG natural gas supply pressure, allowing for test runs of largest engine driven packages